Sunday 18 October 2015

Oak House Studio DT October 15

These are the cards that I have made whilst on the Design Team.  I have really enjoyed getting creative with the lovely stamps and lush Inks. The can be soft or vibrant.
I stamped out the stamps that Lynnda sent me plus I used some of my own stash of of stamps.

This is the first card. I used Cobalt Blue ink, and left it to slightly dry and then shaded the clouds. I used some mixed up words to make a sweet Verse.



My next card I used the giant daisy stamp and used my own ink on the flower. I embossed some green card and them rubbed the Peacock Green over the embossed area. I added a small sentiment.




My next card is Roses. Holly Red ink! This Rose stamp is so versatile. Other cards have been stamped in Wine. The colours compliment each other.







This card I made using acetate as the card blank. I cut a heart of roses and glued it to the inside. A single rose on the front along with a sentiment and pearls.




Lynnda sent me just some tiny stamps. I used them all and all of the inks that she sent me. Holly Red, Cobalt Blue, Wine, Yummy Chocolate,  Brazil Nut and Peacock Green.



My next card is a Tag, a mix of Peacock Green and Brazil Nut spritzed on to the tag, stamped with the tiny stamps and tried to give it texture by heat embossing the different inks. I stamped the butterfly stamp onto acetate and cut it out. I used a mix of Peacock Green and Glossy Accents to make glass paint.




My last cards are done with the same stencil. The inks blended extremely well. The Wine ink and small stamps and a pearl.



This card was using the same stencil using the Brazil Nut and Peacock Green inks, this time adding some small stamps with the Yummy Chocolate ink pad.

These are my cards, I hope that you watch Hochanda, this Wednesday and watch Lynnda in action.

I am over the moon that I have been asked to be part of a team to support Lynnda. Thank you x



No comments:

Post a Comment