Monday 14 March 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - Spring Colours

Hi Bloggers

Thanks for looking at my page, I have recently found Polkadoodles and I have fallen in love with them.

I decided at the beginning of the year that I would learn how to use my Graph it pens, of course I watched the video that Nikky Hall made and I watched it some time ago, but never took it seriously as I thought I knew it all. Did I heck!!! I'm still a beginner!!!!

I had to buy Polkadoodles Winnie Sugar Sprinkles CD. Oh bless, all the characters are gorgeous, and they have the sweetest of little faces. Which one should I use? Well it had to be the bunny girl.



Tattered Lace gave away a Tatty Twinkle digi image and again, Tatty is a bunny girl. I already have a lot of Tatty Twinkle stamps and CD, but, hey she was free.  I enjoyed using my Graph' its on this little lady and I added her friend Lamb Chop (if you are a certain age, you will get that).  

I never craft with lemon/yellow or lime/green but I must say that I'm very happy the way these two ladies worked.


I hope you like the 2 Easter cards.

Thanks for looking

Mrs T x

No comments:

Post a Comment